Saturday, May 16, 2009

For A Few Dollars More

My family had this record during the late 60s. Then I had just started schooling in Sungai Petani, Kedah, Malaysia.
My 2 younger brothers and I had so much fun listening to this record. We loved the 1st track at side A, Titoli, very much. We even performed a special ritual while playing this track.
What we did was 2 of us would stand on the sofa chair. The other one would go and move the tonearm/stylus to play track 1, he would then quickly joined the other 2 up at the sofa chair to wait for the track to play. When the number, Titoli, started with a few gun shots, all 3 of us would pretend to be shot and fell from the sofa chair. We would then re-act the same thing all over again and again.
I am listening to this record right now, at 3:40am....

No comments:

Post a Comment