Monday, July 6, 2009

John Denver - Back Home Again

I enjoy listening to music. When I listen to good music, I listen with my heart and soul. It's like I have been elevated to a different place, time or even dimension. It's like a kind of meditation. John Denver's Back Home Again is a song that can give me that kind of feeling.
The album cover depicts John Denver and a woman, presumably his wife. In back-cover is a gem i design. It shows John Denver with a group of men and women, all dressed casually in country-style clothing. Very warm and homely.

This album of John Denver revolves around home and family too. I like the song Back Home Again very much. This song is about a truck driver who is driving under a very cold and rough weather. Although he is yet to reach home after 10 days on the road, his longing mind has already raced back to his farm and his home to his loving wife, softly burning fire place, hot supper. Oh, my heart resonates with every word of the song!

2 comments: