Friday, December 25, 2009

Belafonte - To Wish You a Merry Christmas

Here’s the last Christmas album for the year. Nothing much to say because still enjoying my long holiday break.


Song List:


Side A - A Star In The East, The Gifts They Gave, The Son of Mary, The Twelve Day of Christmas, Where The Little Jesus Sleeps, “Medley : TheJoys of Christmas; Oh Little Town of Bethlehem; Deck The Halls; The First Noel”


Side B – Mary’s Boy Child, Silent Night, Christmas is Coming, Mary Mary, Jehovah The Lord Will Provide, “Medley : We Wish You A Merry Christmas; ‘God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen’; O Come All Ye Faithful; Joy to the World", I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Your third Belafonte vinyl. You must love his singing and style. I do too. I have never heard many in the selection. This record is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy, I simply love his calypso music. I have I also have several CDs of Belafonte.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Teoh. Looking forward to more posts from you this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks and happy new year to you too.

    ReplyDelete